Updating account details
You can change your registration information at any time by visiting Update Your Details. This includes changing your mailing address and telling us your new email address.
Your Account also links you to Billing History and Service Status.
Help! I've forgotten my password
To request a new password, visit New Password.
Can I increase and decrease the volume of DVDs you send me?
Yes. You can subscribe for a larger or smaller number of discs (eg. 2 DVDs at a time or 8 at a time) to match you viewing preferences. For details, see Full Deal Descriptions. Visit the Service Status page to Change Deal.
What happens if I go on holidays?
No problem. You can temporarily suspend your Facets subscription for up to 2 months. Visit the Service Status page to Suspend.
What happens if a movie gets lost or damaged?
Please report it as "lost" or "damaged" in your Current Rentals page. The Facets envelopes blend in with your normal mail and are therefore less likely to be stolen. Facets reserves the right to charge you the recommended retail price if you are responsible for loss or damage to a disc.
Back to Top
Formatted for NTSC
If you are experiencing trouble while watching an NTSC-formatted disc (eg. it appears in black & white), don't blame your DVD player! The culprit is likely your TV - it must be NTSC compatible in order to view in full colour. Check the manual for your TV or confirm with the manufacturer.
DVD handing and care
- Handle the DVD only by its outer edge to prevent fingerprints.
- Always store the DVD in the return envelope when not in use.
- Do not leave the DVD near a heating unit or in direct sunlight (near a window or in an unventilated car).
- Do not use any abrasive, solvent, or cleaning solutions. Chemical-based cleaners can damage the DVD. You may use a soft, clean cloth to wipe both sides of the DVD as needed. Always wipe, do not rub, the DVD in a straight line from the center hole to the outer edge. Never wipe the DVD in a circular motion.
- Make certain the DVD is seated properly in the DVD player's tray before closing the tray door.
Cancelling the Facets service
To cancel your account with Facets, press Cancel on the Service Status page. The cancellation will take effect once all your currently rented DVDs have been returned.
If you have any other questions relating to the Facets service, see the FAQ page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Top